Yunnan Wenshan Notoginseng powder
Maintain cardiovascular health
| Each Bottle
| 90 grams
| 300 grams
|** This special cannot be combined with other special offers. **
WHAT IS NOTOGINSENG?
Known in China for over 650 years, Panax Notoginseng is commonly referred to as the "King of Ginseng" be-cause the active substances contained in Notoginseng are superior to other ginseng family members in quantity. More-over, it has its own unique Notoginsenosides. It is featured in nearly every Patented Herbal treatment in China. Out of China's 24 most well-known FDA-recognized health supplements, 19 contain Notoginseng. Notoginseng can be taken in capsule or powder form or combined with other herbs in a formula.
Notoginseng has been primarily used to treat cardiovascular diseases by promoting blood circulation to dispel blood stasis, benefiting qi, and nourishing blood. In the Bencao Gangmu (Compendium of Materia Medica, 1596 A.D.) it is stated: "On account of the fact that Notoginseng is an herb belonging to the xue (blood) phase of the yangming and jueyin meridians, it can treat all diseases of the blood."
ACTIVE COMPOUNDS IN NOTOGINSENG
- Promote blood circulation to remove blood stasis and activate collateral flow; Inhibit platelet aggregation and increase blood flow of heart and brain.
- Rb1 Neuroprotective, Anti-inflammatory, and Anti-obesity actions
- Rg1 Neuroprotective, Pro-Angiogenesis, Anti-inflammatory, and hypertensive actions
- Rd Cardioprotective, Neuroprotective, and Anti-Inflammatory Actions.
- Re Vasorelaxant, Antioxidant, Antihyperlipidemic, and Angiogenic Actions.
- Rb2 Antidiabetic, Lowers cholesterol and triacylglycerol levels
- AMINO ACIDS
- 19 amino acids were found in Notoginseng, among which there are 7 Essential amino acids.
- Reduce free radicals and have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Shown highly cytotoxic to various cancer cell lines.
- β - SITOSTEROL
- Helps to lower blood cholesterol.